Want whiter teeth? Why Opalescence™ is the answer!!
Safe, popular, and effective, teeth whitening has given patients all over the planet a reason to smile. Your appearance can influence you socially, emotionally, and even professionally. People who can flash a reassuring smile are seen as warm, inviting, and beautiful. We want to help you express your inner beauty to the world with confidence!
Opalescence™ contains 38% hydrogen peroxide and potassium nitrate. The combination of these two ingredients not only whitens teeth but also reduces sensitivity and strengthens enamel. For these reasons, many patients are choosing Opalescence™ over other whitening treatments because it:
- Reduces tooth sensitivity
- Strengthens tooth enamel
- Is quick — whiter teeth in less than one hour
- Minimizes the risk of tooth dehydration
- Has proven results
The #1 Professional Teeth Whitening Brand on the Planet
For use with customized take-home whitening trays, Opalescence PF tooth whitening gel offers many options for you. With its easy syringe delivery, Opalescence PF whitening gel is easily customizable for each patient’s individual situation. The gel contains 20% water to prevent dehydration, and the sticky, viscous formula helps keep the gel and tray in place. With different concentrations, you can completely customize your whitening experience.
- Opalescence tooth whitening gel contains PF (potassium nitrate and fluoride)
- Opalescence is effective in helping reduce shade relapse as compared to competitor tooth bleaching products.1
- Opalescence whitening gel is made up of at least 20% water which helps prevent dehydration.
- Five concentrations for treatment flexibility
- Day or night wear
- Sticky, viscous gel won’t migrate to soft tissues and ensures tray stays securely in place
- Vegan—no animal products used
- Certified gluten free
- Certified kosher
The Best Way To Whiten Teeth
For over 30 years Opalescence teeth whitening systems have helped patients get bright white smiles in safe, trusted, and reliable ways. Our products whiten teeth chemically, using hydrogen peroxide or carbamide peroxide, and don’t rely on LED teeth whitening lights, activated charcoal, or other fads.
The carbamide peroxide in Opalescence PF teeth whitening gel whitens teeth by chemically removing discoloration deep in the enamel and dentin. Our original whitening gel formula is also sticky and viscous, preventing the gel from migrating during treatment and helping to keep the tray in place. This results in a whitening treatment that is more comfortable and effective, which means your receive the best teeth whitening experience possible.