Your health and safety are our top priorities — and that’s why our whole team at Peter Abas, DDS, Inc. has been vaccinated for COVID-19.
As essential health care workers, we feel like it’s our duty to do everything in our reach to help protect our patients, community, and families — and that is not limited to the vaccine, but also includes social distancing, sanitizing our facilities constantly, wearing masks at all times, and following CDC guidelines strictly. We hope that very soon everyone will also have the opportunity to get vaccinated.
Meanwhile, Dr. Abas has also prepared to administer vaccinations at Point-of-Distribution sites to the public if called upon to do so.
If you want to learn more about our safety procedures, please keep reading, and please don’t hesitate to give us a call at (949) 586-1127 with any questions that you might have.
While many things have changed over the past few months, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, as you may have seen during your visits to our office. As we resume care for you and our community, we will continue to follow all recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow them closely and are always up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
Some of our current practices include –
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We kindly request that everyone entering the office wear a face mask/covering.
- Upon arriving for your appointment, we request you to call our office from your car as we are adhering to social distancing rules and want to minimize the number of patients in our reception area.
- Your temperature will be taken upon entering the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed. (949) 586-1127
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- We will continue the use of EPA registered hospital-grade disinfectants throughout treatment rooms as we have always done.
- We have extended the use of hospital-grade disinfectants to other common areas of the office, including front desk counters, doorknobs, and other high touch surfaces.
- We are using HEPA air filtration systems throughout the office with UV-C disinfection
- We use N95 respirators during all procedures
- We are also accepting contactless payment including Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Venmo (@drabas)
If you have any questions about the steps we are taking to welcome you back safely, don’t hesitate to contact us at (949) 586-1127.
We very much look forward to seeing you!
The Team at Peter Abas, DDS